St. Curvy's Abandoned Church in HDR - Detroit, Michigan 004 Woodward Avenue Presbyterian Church of Detroit built in 1908 and affectionately known as St. Curvy's. Abandoned for over 10 years, it is now being remodeled.
( Barbara Haddock Taylor, Baltimore Sun / October 11, 2011 ) This is the "Summer Star Flower" quilt pattern, which is painted on a barn on Marnardier Ridge Road in Grantsville. It's one of the stops along the Barn Quilt Tour.
Very modern looking, environmentally friendly side of the house. Rain water drains down and is filtered by the rocks before it is deposited back into the land. A step toward modern, environmentally friendly designs.