Come on in! Join Pinterest today...it only takes like a second or so.
90% of my pins are unhealthy food and the other 10% diet and exercise ;)
Watermelon Bruce for our Finding Nemo Party catchmyparty.com/...
these would be so easy to do...whip up some stuffed crescent roll sandwiches, or mini croissant sandwiches and stick in eye ball skewers...must make a batch of eye balls on toothpicks for future use!
"Mommies & Mermaids" Under the Sea Birthday Party // Hostess with the Mostess®
I love this kind of sunglass and found a website to buy. But I don't know which is better for me, who can help me?Pls advice. glasses-max.com
pretty sundress by Charlie Jade Olivia
Favorite Outfit Inspiration (Alice + Olivia Pre-Fall 2014) via laurenconard.com
School Valentine card box - Cereal box - Made with Samantha 2013
IPod Valentine's card box that Ashton and I made :-)
I've done this several times. Photo copy front of box in color on white card stock, attach child's photo, laminate, & attach magnet to the back. Very cute! DIY Kids SWEETHEARTS Candy Box Frame for Valentines Day (oldie but goodie)
Valentines card holder using a cereal box & candy