Categories

Come on in! Join Pinterest today...it only takes like a second or so.

Lovelace dorm staff in 1967

BRADLEY PARK 1910 Vintage Postcard

Bradley University 1914 Vintage 8 1/2 X 11 Reprint Photograph

1950s Vintage Postcard - Horology Building - Bradley University - Peoria Illinois

This painting is by local artist Tom Gross. The caption says, “The Varsity was located on Main Street by Bradley University. It was razed to make way for the Campustown shopping center.”

Ivy on Bradley Hall

The Practice House provided Bradley University coeds a place to practice their home economic skills for almost 50 years.

Bradley University - Bradley Hall the day after the fire

In honor of Super Bowl XLVI, here's a shot of the Bradley Braves football team in 1937.

This photo was taken in 1985. Who remembers the ivy growing on Bradley Hall?

Bradley engineering students from 1910 doing some surveying work.

Spring 1971 commencement

Homecoming decorations at the Chi Omega house from 1948. What have been some of your favorite past Homecoming events?

Hewitt Gymnasium (now the Hartmann Center for Performing Arts) in 1940.

The Bradley Polytechnic Institute class of 1897. Well, half of them anyway. The beginning of a great institution and a rich tradition.

Check out this photo of the 1984 speech team celebrating outside of Bradley Hall! Twenty-seven years later and we're still winning! Go BUST!

The new Markin Family student recreation center on campus was completed in the fall of 2008.

This week's photo comes from Holmes Hall in 1996. At that time the building housed the Military Science Department and Army ROTC. It was most recently renovated to serve as a full kitchen for the west side of campus along with a repair shop, offices, and storage.

Our brand new Hayden-Clark Alumni Center has come a long way since construction started.

The famous "B" that graces Bradley Hall during Homecoming.

Did you ever have classes outside on the quad or in Founder's Circle?

Neumiller Lecture Hall (first floor of Bradley Hall) was Bradley’s original campus theatre. Reconstruction was funded by the Louis B. Neumiller family after the Bradley Hall fire in 1963. Renovated again in 1987, this lecture hall has a seating capacity of 320.

This is one of the three original buildings on campus. Read more about the Hartmann Center here: slane.bradley.edu/theatre-arts/hartmann-center