Top 100 Meeting Hotels In The United States 2012
We know that finding the perfect venue is one of the most critical tasks that a meeting professional will face when planning an event, which is why we set out to find the “best of the best.” Cvent's top 100 meeting hotels in the U.S. are tried-and-true properties that have been favorites among our meeting and event planners.
2) Gaylord Opryland Hotel & Convention Center Nashville Tennessee: Centrally located and close to everything, Gaylord Opryland is an ideal location for meetings and conventions. With over 600,000 sq ft of flexible meeting space, Gaylord Opryland boasts the largest non-gaming, in-hotel exhibition space in the world. This luxurious hotel is the flagship property of the Gaylord Hotels family. It features 2,881 stylish guest rooms, including more than 200 suites and 750 garden terrace rooms.
3) Hyatt Regency Atlanta: With its soaring 22-story atrium lobby and its prime location in the heart of the Peach State, Hyatt Regency Atlanta has been a landmark in Atlanta for over 45 years. Hyatt Regency Atlanta renovated all 727 Atrium Tower guest rooms in 2011-offering a total of 1,260 fresh accomodations between three guest room towers in the heart of downtown. Supporting the redesigned guest rooms is a brand new lobby and front desk, front drive and 3 new outlets.
5) The Venetian and Palazzo Resort Hotel & Casinos: With over 2.25 million sq ft of accommodating and flexible meeting space, The Venetian and The Palazzo, together with Sands Expo and Convention Center, comprise the finest facilities of their kind. It offers up to 298 flexible individual meetings rooms, including the 85,000-sq ft Venetian Ballroom, Palazzo Ballroom, Hall, 12 elegant Ballrooms, 5 Junior Ballrooms, 27 intimate hospitality suites and parlors, and 7 executive boardrooms.
6) Gaylord National Hotel & Convention Center Washington DC: The hotel is just 15 minutes away from our nation's capital—an ideal location for meetings and conventions. With 470,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, Gaylord National is the largest combined hotel and convention center on the East Coast. This luxurious new addition to the Gaylord Hotels family in the Washington D.C. region boasts 2,000 stylish guest rooms, including 110 lavish suites. Atrium and river views are available.
7) Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin: A recipient of the prestigious Meetings & Conventions Hall of Fame Award, the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is a nationally respected and recognized leader in the convention resort arena. Ideally located in the heart of Walt Disney World, the resort offers 2,265 guest rooms and over 329,000 sq ft of meeting space. Features consist of 84 meeting rooms, 2 executive boardrooms, 110,500 sq ft of contiguous convention space, outdoor function areas & more.
8) The Westin Peachtree Plaza Atlanta: Towering 73 floors above the city, The Westin Peachtree Plaza's presence is known as one of Atlanta's most famous architectural landmarks. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta, the hotel is just steps away from the Georgia World Congress Center and several major attractions--the Georgia Aquarium, the new World of Coca-Cola, Philips Arena and Centennial Olympic Park.
9) ARIA Resort & Casino at CityCenter: ARIA, the dramatic 61-story resort casino at the heart of CityCenter, redefines the Las Vegas skyline. Solidifying the commitment to sustainability, ARIA has received two Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Gold Certifications from the U.S. Green Building Council for ARIA Resort's hotel tower and the convention center and theatre.
10) MGM Grand Hotel & Casino: The newly renovated rooms feature new carpet and wallpaper, sleek modern furniture, flat screen TV’s, mini bars and more; all with an inviting contemporary color scheme. The Grand Conference Center is an outstanding facility with impeccable service and unbeatable value. With three floors and more than 600,000 sq ft of meeting space, the Grand Conference Center can easily adapt for events of all sizes and types.
11) Hilton San Diego Bayfront: Rising 30-stories above the edge of San Diego Bay the Hilton San Diego Bayfront hotel is the West Coast's newest waterfront hotel. Fusing a dynamic waterfront location, sun and sea-inspired design and casually sophisticated vibe, the Hilton San Diego Bayfront hotel offers an immersion into the essence of San Diego's unique coastal culture and lifestyle. It features 1,190 guest rooms and 30 luxury suites, each with upscale amenities and state-of-the-art technology.
12) Sheraton Dallas: Ideally located in the heart of the Arts and Financial district and minutes from the Convention Center, the Sheraton Dallas Hotel provides everything you need for business or leisure. With DART light rail stopping right at the hotel, you’re just a short ride from Dallas's sports and convention complexes, tourist attractions, and nightlife. 1,840 guest rooms offer every comfort, complete with beautiful city views.
13) Orlando World Center Marriott: Built on over 200 acres of lush tropical landscape, our championship golf, award-winning cuisine, and relaxing spa services make us an ideal location for business or pleasure in Orlando. Our resort's location, 1.5 miles from Walt Disney World Resort in the Lake Buena Vista area, offers convenient access to all local area attractions.
14) Atlanta Marriott Marquis: An iconic destination hotel, that brilliantly presents the pulse of Atlanta hospitality to each of our partners and customers! The Marquis associates provide our partners and customers immediate response, world class service and flexibility. By consistently exceeding our customers' and partners' expectations we ensure their desire to come back again and again.
15) The Fairmont Dallas: The Fairmont Dallas offers an extensive selection of meeting facilities to accommodate the most exacting requirements. The Regency Ballroom holds lavish banquets for up to 1,200 guests, while smaller get-togethers can be held in the sophisticated Venetian Room or Gold Room. The Fairmont Dallas hotel features 27 meeting rooms and 77,000 sq ft of flexible meeting space that can accommodate a Dallas meeting of any size.
16) Grand Hyatt San Antonio: The 1003 room Grand Hyatt San Antonio is situated on the banks of the River Walk and adjacent to the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center. This contemporary hotel, located in the heart of downtown San Antonio, offers an entirely new level of luxury and convenience among San Antonio hotels. The Grand Hyatt San Antonio offers 63 suites and over 90000 square feet of flexible meeting space. Our location affords stunning views of downtown San Antonio of Hemisfair Park.
17) Omni Hotel at CNN Center: The search for an elegant Atlanta meeting facility ends at the Omni Hotel at CNN Center, where luxurious comfort embraces pure style. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta in the CNN Center Complex, you can enjoy views of the spectacular downtown skyline or picturesque Centennial Olympic Park. The hotel boasts 45 meeting rooms with more than 120,000 sq ft of function space, including the 19,864 sq ft Grand Ballroom.
18) The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa: Combining exceptional service and an irresistable beachfront location, the Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa is designed to ease meeting planning and inspire great ideas. The resort features 1058 guestrooms and suites with magnificent views of the Atlantic Ocean, the Intracoastal Waterway, or the City, most with private balconies. Recreational amenities include an 18-hole championship golf course, a full service spa, tennis courts with stadium seating and more.
19) The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa: The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa, located in Scottsdale, Arizona, is a blissful sanctuary of opportunity and ambiance where nothing is overlooked to ensure you leave feeling rested, enriched, and renewed. The Westin Kierland offers Agave, The Arizona Spa, Kierland Golf Club, an adventure water park, award-winning dining, and nearby upscale shopping and entertainment.
20) Hilton Minneapolis: Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, the upscale Hilton Minneapolis hotel is perfect for guests traveling to Minneapolis on business or for pleasure. An elegant Victorian brick building rising twenty-five stories above one of America's top cities, the hotel offers a range of in-house amenities and is ideally situated to access the city's top attractions.
21) Sheraton Hotel New Orleans: All 1,110 guestrooms and suites at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel invite you into a balance of warm, contemporary style and classic Crescent City charm bringing the look and feel of home right into your guestroom. Each offers unparalleled comfort thanks to our top-of-the-line Sweet Sleeper™ Bed. Enjoy the relaxing Sealy Posturepedic Plush Top mattress, the plush pillows, and the soft, cozy feeling of our specially made comforter.
22) JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes: Unmatched among Orlando luxury resorts, the JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes is an architecturally stunning structure set amid 500 lush acres of tropical landscape. This dazzling Orlando luxury hotel gives guests an experience unlike any other, yet is just minutes from America's playground. With over 100,000 sq ft of elegant space Orlando luxury hotel is ideal for hosting everything from business benefits to social soirees.
23) Hyatt Regency O'Hare: Luxurious contemporary 11-story, 1096 room airport hotel with 4 mirrored glass towers and 10-story atrium lobby with lighted glass elevators. Complete with O'H American Grill, Sushi in Red Bar, Red Bar and Perks. Glass enclosed skyway connects Hyatt Regency O'Hare to the Rosemont/O'Hare Expo Center. Full service business center available to all guests. One of the largest ballrooms in the Midwest filling the entire 2nd floor atrium.
24) Omni Fort Worth Hotel: As breathtaking as any West Texas sunset, the Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers a taste of Texas hospitality. Located in the heart of Fort Worth’s exciting downtown, the hotel is adjacent to the expanded Fort Worth Convention Center and within walking distance from the city’s burgeoning cultural centers, restaurants and nightlife. There are 6 on-site restaurants, a full service Starbucks and the world renowned Mokara Spa.
25) Hyatt Regency New Orleans: An integral part of New Orleans’ downtown for more than 30 years, Hyatt Regency New Orleans was one of the most visual representations of Hurricane Katrina's aftermath. For more than five years, citizens of New Orleans have eagerly awaited the re-opening of one of the city’s most important hotels. The hotel re-opened its doors in the Fall of 2011 as the city’s premier meeting and convention hotel, boasting 200,000 sq ft of state-of-the-art event space.