Nutrition Facts Serving Size 27 g Amount Per Serving Calories 100Calories from Fat 39 % Daily Value* Total Fat 4.4g7% Saturated Fat 2.5g13% Trans Fat 0.0g Cholesterol 17mg6% Sodium 71mg3% Potassium 61mg2% Total Carbohydrates 13.9g5% Dietary Fiber 0.7g3% Sugars 5.8g Protein 1.5g Vitamin A 3% • Vitamin C 1% Calcium 2% • Iron 3% Nutrition Grade D+ * Based on a 2000 calorie diet
Oatmeal Zucchini Cookies Recipe
Oatmeal Zucchini Cookies - Bless This Mess
Super Simple Strawberry Cookies
Bake your cookies in a Muffin Pan - they won't spread out and they'll stay soft . LOTS OF TIPS LIKE THIS HERE that will help when baking for parties or treats!
The chewiest, softest, thickest Chocolate Chip Cookies ever. So many little tricks explained to get that perect cookie every time.
Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies with Nutella Marshmallow Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
BROWN BUTTER MILKY WAY OATMEAL COOKIES 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter 1/4 cup sugar 3/4 cup dark brown sugar (may also use light brown sugar) 1 egg 2 teaspoons vanilla extract 1 cup all-purpose flour 1 cup + 2 Tbsp old-fashioned rolled oats 1/4 tsp salt 1/2 tsp baking powder 1 and 1/2 cups chopped Milky Ways, frozen
Brown Butter Chunky Milky Way Oatmeal Cookies
lemon sugar cookies
Buckeye Cookies? For all of my Ohio State friends! This recipe is actually for something a little different, but it could be modified to make a flat cookie similar to Buckeye candy, even using peanut-butter cookie dough for the middle section and chocolate-flavored sugar cookie dough for the outer portion... so it would taste similar!
Here is a recipe for those darn grocery store cookies that are so soft and so wonderful. YES.
Brown Butter Milky Way Cookies
Oh. My. Goodness. No, seriously. Her secret is cornstach--it makes them thick and chewy instead of flat and flimsy. I will be using her base recipe for every cookie i make from now on! Perfect Christmas Cookie: White Chocolate Chip Cranberry Cookies. Thick, soft, and chewy!
What's Cooking, Love?: Hot Chocolate Pudding Cookies