Make Your Own Glitter out of Salt! OMG
* Baking Pan
* Tin Foil
* 1/4 cup of salt
* 1/2 teaspoon of food coloring
* Preheat an oven to 350 degrees.
* Mix 1/4 cup of salt with a 1/2 teaspoon of food coloring in a small bowl until the salt is uniformly colored.
* Spread the mixture out in an even layer on a foil-lined baking sheet.
* Bake in the oven for ten minutes. Allow your homemade glitter to cool before using it.
* You may also store it in an air tight container for several months.
* This glitter can be used for almost any type of project and may even be mixed with glue for special crafts.