Come on in! Join Pinterest today...it only takes like a second or so.
This episode is so hilarious
only 3 words preferably Matt smith being the handsome stranger
Love The Big Bang Theory
The Big Bang Theory♥
The BEST Valentine's card EVER.
students after hearing about project, classroom humor
This is me!.
Big Bang Theory!
40% of women have hurled footwear at a man. The other 60% would never disrespect their shoes like that.
What working for the government feels like!
how mothers deliver a baby from little girl point of view
Omg haahahhaa Robin Williams, I love you
Too funny! Photo by Chris K. #weddingphotographerminnesota #groom
Things you will never get for Christmas again…