#FWB40 - POS
This is the companion board to Chapter 1 of "Fundraising With Businesses: 40 New (and Improved!) Strategies for Nonprofits." Sponsorship available. Info: http://goo.gl/cglsOs
General Mills, which launched Buzz Crunch Honey Almond cereal exclusively at Whole Foods Market stores nationwide back in April, says it is now donating $1 for every box sold, up to $100,000 to the The Xerces Society, an Oregon-based nonprofit and leader in pollinator conservation.
Each participating establishment is asked to designate a portion of proceeds from each Negroni sold — typically $1 or $2 — to a charity of its choice. Campari America will donate $10,000 to the charity of the bar or restaurant that raises the most money.
Cause Marketing Effort Is Centered on the Negroni
In support of Ocean Trust, an award-winning ocean conservation foundation, Bonefish Grill has introduced a new addition to their innovative cocktail menu – the Ocean Trust Tropic Heat Martini. Available at Bonefish Grill restaurants, $1 from each Martini sold is donated to the non-profit organization, whose mission is to build science and conservation partnerships for the sustainability of the oceans. In 2013, Bonefish Grill donated $121,000 to Ocean Trust in support of their mission.
From now until May 5, children ages 12 and younger visiting any Benihana location nationwide are encouraged to participate by drawing a picture to depict what the theme of "Children Helping Children" means to them. For each entry form received, Benihana will donate $1 to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital®. On May 6, one winning entry will be selected from each restaurant and the child will be awarded a dinner for eight.
MiniLuxe supports The One Fund!
AutoTex PINK, the brand of windshield wipers, dedicated to giving back by donating a portion of every sale to national breast cancer charities. AutoTex PINK is going one step further this Valentine’s Day on Friday February 14, 2014. A leader in social media for the automotive aftermarket, AutoTex PINK is reaching out to their loyal and dedicated fan base to share the love on Facebook and Twitter.
Campbell's Pink Labels
#fwb40 #causemarketing After teaming up to create a solar-powered, flat-pack refugee tent last year, Ikea and the United Nations aren't stopping in their joint efforts to improve conditions inside refugee camps. For every LED light bulb that the Swedish furniture giant sells over the next two months, the Ikea Foundation, the retailer's charitable arm, will donate one euro towards providing solar streetlights, indoor solar lanterns, and clean fuel cooking stoves for refugees.
Ken Kesey’s “dare, risk, dream” revolutionary spirit shaped a generation and lives on in the work of people who followed him, including the founders of Rogue Ales & Spirits. A portion of the proceeds will contribute to the Ken Kesey Fund at the University of Oregon Libraries. Rogue is proud to do its part to preserve and promote this Oregon treasure.
For the second year in a row the Sponsors of Mass Save have partnered with Greenlite Lighting on a compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulb promotion to benefit the Ellie Fund. For every pink-based CFL sold during October and November, Greenlite and participating retailers will donate 15 cents to the Ellie Fund. Last year’s initiative resulted in a donation of $8,670 to the Ellie Fund through the sale of 57,800 pink-based CFLs. With your help we can exceed that goal.
In their eighth year of partnership with UNICEF, Gucci is donating 25% of the retail price of this special edition Gucci ‘Nice’ UNICEF tote to support UNICEF education programs. Until May 31st 2014, the donations will benefit education initiatives, which aim to provide access to quality education for millions of the world’s most vulnerable children.
In honor of World AIDS Day 2013 (Sunday, Dec. 1), Starbucks will make a 10 cent (U.S.) donation for every handcrafted beverage sold in participating U.S. and Canada stores. Starbucks donation will go to the Global Fund to fight AIDS, where 100 per cent of the money is used to help finance HIV/AIDS programs in Africa. On World AIDS Day and all season long, customers can enjoy Starbucks® seasonal beverages including:
Initially, Jay Z and Barneys had announced that 25 percent of all sales from the collaboration would benefit the Shawn Carter Foundation, which provides educational assistance to urban youths. Now, the store said, along with that 25 percent of sales, Barneys will “donate the remaining 75 percent — so that 100 percent of sales from the ‘BNY SCC’ Collection benefit the foundation.”