Categories
Log in
There’s more to see...
Sign up to see the rest of what’s here!

I died today. I ate a mouse that was poisoned... A kind, rescue woman found me. I was so sick. She took me inside to be warm. I opened my eyes to thank her for making my last minutes as comfortable as possible. But I was too sick. I closed my big eyes for the last time & went somewhere else. PLEASE NEVER USE POISON to KILL Rats or Mice. Poison kills owls. All I wanted was a mouse for dinner. I died today....this makes me so sad. Think of the consequences whenever you use poison.

Today's thought - Aug 3,2012 - picture was taken last summer in Meeker, Colorado

Mt Meeker and Longs Peak view from Fort Collins