The Templar Iglesia Vera Cruz (Church of the True Cross) is the most interesting of several splendid Romanesque churches in Segovia. History Consecrated in 1208, Vera Cruz was built by the Knights Templar to house a fragment of the True Cross. It is thus not really a parish church or even a monastic church, but primarily a shrine. The relic is now housed in the nearby village church at Zamarramala.
Nafravia, Segovia. Spain