Baltimore Streetcar Museum, Inc. Car 129 was built around 1880 by the John Stephenson Company for the Baltimore City Passenger Railway Company. Weighing a mere 4,000 pounds, the car probably saw its last years of service, into the early 1900's, on the Harford Road line to Hall's Spring.
Spruce Forest Artisan Village. Historic log cabins serve as studios for working artists. Visit house museums an operating 1800s grist mill. Workshop series-learn with the artist. Located in Grantsville, MD.