Categories

Come on in! Join Pinterest today...it only takes like a second or so.

More like this: columbus ohio, ohio and buildings.
Visit Site
Kimberly Watts
Kimberly Watts • 2 years ago

This Franklinton Memorial Plaque was first dedicated August 23, 1947. It was rededicated on April 30, 1953 and placed on the corner of the Franklinton school building at the corner of West Broad and Sandusky Streets. It was later moved to the Harrison House at 570 West Broad Street, Columbus, Ohio.

Related Pins

Broad Street, Columbus, Ohio

Broad and High Street, Columbus, Ohio

1916. The Columbus Heating & Ventilating Co. at 433 West Town Street. Portions of this building still stand.

Columbus Ohio High Street looking south from Spring Street 1967

High Street, Columbus, Ohio.jpg

Columbus Ohio High Street