Log in
There’s more to see...
Sign up to see the rest of what’s here!
Visit Site
Wan-nabe • 3 years ago

Love what they put on the doors...what do you call that grid thing with the holes in it?

  • designerda
    designerda • 3 years ago

    pegboard. they usually sell it in 4'x8' sheets at lumber yards, usually in white melamine or just plain particle board (the brown, which you could probably paint like they did here).