Come on in! Join Pinterest today...it only takes like a second or so.
Um, well one of them better be that you are STUNNING. Also, is it your birthday?! I must stalk facebook now to see.
... or you know... just click on your blog. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF MY DEAREST FRIENDS. You are such a treasure to me. I hope your day is perfect! xoxo
Love you, sweet girl. Really, really.
Happy Birthday, Karen! You inspire me daily and I don't tell you that often enough. I think you have one of the best perspectives of anyone I've had the joy of meeting.
Aw, thanks, Rach. Hate that I didn't get to spend more time with you at EVO! You look radiant. :)
Happy birthday, Karen!
Thank you, Karen. I know... I'll call you next time we come to H-town
Love this! I'm turning 35 this weekend, and I've been feeling a tiny bit of age-related angst for the first time myself. Your post was a great reminder that getting older is 99% awesome, and the other 1% is trifling BS I can totally get over. Happy birthday and thank you!
Better Things Ahead!
love for the kids room. what a great thing to wake up to.
3 things you can't recover in life
10 Things You Must Tell Yourself Today
"the only thing standing between greatness & me...is me" -woody allen
whew...many great things should happen to me if I follow this philosophy.
"The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling." - Fabienne Frederikson (from a-thousand-words....)