Also on these boards
640 Fifth Ave. | New York, NY. Designed by John B. Snook and decorator C. B. Atwood for William H. Vanderbilt, the "twin mansions" took up the entire block. Wm occupied the southern half; two of his daughters the northern half. Wm.'s home was left to his son George W. Vanderbilt but because G. W. had no sons, it passed to Cornelius Vanderbilt III, eldest son of Cornelius Vanderbilt II, who had been disinherited by his father. Mrs. C.V. II (Grace Wilson) lived there until 1944. Since demolished.
Palazzo costruito nel 1927 da Robert Mallet-Stevens per due fratelli gemelli, gli scultori Joël e Jan Martel. Paris. - thanks to @evacruciani