Also on these boards
John, 9th Duke of Rutland, and his bride, Kathleen Tennant (Kakoo), on their wedding at St Margarets Church, Westminster, on January 27, 1916
Irene Reynolds and William Wallace at their wedding in St John's Church, Newbury Park, on Christmas Day 1952.
St. Martin’s Church, Canterbury, is the oldest parish church in continuous use. In 668 St. Martin’s was known to be the private chapel of Queen Bertha of Kent, a Christian Frankish Princess whose husband, King Ethelberht of Kent, allowed her to practice her religion in the building, which had been in use before Roman times. The church contains many reused Roman bricks, and complete sections of walls of Roman tiles.