Categories

Come on in! Join Pinterest today...it only takes like a second or so.

More like this: happiness.
Visit Site

Related Pins

10 Keys to Happier Living~

10 Easy Things That Will Make You Happier - make yourself happier - exercise

I live by this. Happiness cannot be reached, it's a choice to live your life with happiness.

i love this. i try to live this every day.

10 Simple, Science-Backed Ways To Be Happier Today | Fast Company | Business + Innovation

10 Ways Happy People Choose Happiness

10 Tips to Let Go of the Past & Embrace the Future

Happiness is knowing you did your best to do the right thing--and knowing that Heavenly Father knows it too.

Love this! Free Chalkboard Art Printables

Item #1. Things like this make me angry. According to this, if you married someone who you believed was the right person and failed, then you have only a 10% chance of being happy? 'Happily Ever After' doesn't always happen. We need to quit making those who have divorced feel like failures and instead help them learn how to overcome and be amazing even if they are single. Being married does NOT comprise 90% of my capacity to be happy.