Categories
Log in
There's more to see...
Sign up to see the rest of what's here!
Visit Site
Oviatt Library
Oviatt Library • 43 weeks ago

Girls with hoops, 1926. Standing from left: Anna Louise Hurtado Heil, Josephine Peck Knapp, Cymphorosa Yrigoyen Purcell. Kneeling from left: Irene Buchanan Dahlin and Meryle Thomason. Canoga-Owensmouth Historical Society. San Fernando Valley History Digital Library.

Also on these boards

Related Pins

A Daughter of the Snows: The Story of the Great San Fernando Valley written by the Publicity Department, Lankershim Branch, Security Trust & Savings Bank, 1923. Canoga-Owensmouth Historical Society. San Fernando Valley History Digital Library.

This water tank built by T. W. (Bill) Kneen in the shape of a milk bottle was built in the 1930's out of masonry. Located at Red Rock Road, Old Topanga Canyon. Photographer: A. Les Haines. Topanga Historical Society. San Fernando Valley History Digital Library.

Front page of the Girard News, Saturday December 27, 1924. Girard was later renamed Woodland Hills. The paper served the communities of San Fernando, Van Nuys, Lankershim, Reseda, Owensmouth, Chatsworth, Rio Vista, Villa Vista, Pacoima, Zelzah, Weeks Colony, and other areas. West Valley Museum. San Fernando Valley History Digital Library.

President Gerald Ford visits Glendale in 1976 to help give the "Annual Days of Verdugo Festival" an impressive send-off, 1976. Glendale Central Public Library. San Fernando Valley History Digital Library.