Categories
Log in
There’s more to see...
Sign up to see the rest of what’s here!
Visit Site

Related Pins

Historical Map of the San Fernando Valley (right side) :: San Fernando Valley History

Front page of the Girard News, Saturday December 27, 1924. Girard was later renamed Woodland Hills. The paper served the communities of San Fernando, Van Nuys, Lankershim, Reseda, Owensmouth, Chatsworth, Rio Vista, Villa Vista, Pacoima, Zelzah, Weeks Colony, and other areas. West Valley Museum. San Fernando Valley History Digital Library.

Looking north towards what is now Chatsworth Street and Sepulveda Boulevard. In the distance, the San Fernando Mission is visible, surrounded by open land. circa 1920. San Fernando Valley History Digital Library.

San Fernando Valley: The Hand that Feeds LA, circa 1920s :: San Fernando Valley History