Queen Marys Crown. 1911. Silver, gold, diamonds, quartz crystal, velvet and ermine. Acquirer: Queen Mary, consort of King George V, King of the United Kingdom (1867-1953). Provenance: Commissioned by Queen Mary, consort of King George V, from the Crown Jewellers, Garrard & Co., for the coronation on 22 June 1911.
Garter jewel, 1840, made by Rundell Bridge & Rundell (jeweller), Gold & diamonds mounted on blue velvet. Queen Victoria presented Prince Albert with a spectacular set of Garter insignia (including this piece) on 8 February, two days before their wedding.
'Granny's tiara': The Queen's favourite tiara, given to her from her grandmother, Queen Mary, will be in the exhibition
The Scroll Cambridge Emerald Brooch, part of the Personal Jewel Collection of Queen Elizabeth II. It is composed of platinum and diamonds, and features two of the Cambridge Emeralds. The brooch and its drop were originally crafted in 1911 as part of the Delhi Durbar Stomacher, but can be detached and worn separately.
Queen Mary's Ruby Diamond Bracelet-Brooch. A wedding gift when she married the Duke of York in 1893. It is a ruby and diamond bracelet incorporating a detachable centerpiece in the shape of a rose. Queen Mary presented this bracelet to Elizabeth II as a wedding gift in 1947.
The necklace and bracelet was given to the Queen II while still a princess in 1947 as a gift for her twenty-first birthday. Known as the “South Africa” necklace and bracelet—taking its name from the source of the opulent gift, the pieces remain favorites of her Majesty who can be seen wearing them with regularity.
The Sovereign's Orb has been used for every coronation since 1661, and retains its original gems, including most of the 365 rose-cut diamonds. It is made of two hollow gold hemispheres
Queen Elizabeth was spotted wearing the Cullinan Diamond Brooch, lovingly known as "Granny's Chips," at the closing ceremony of her Diamond Jubilee Celebration. The brooch features the Cullinan III and IV from the original cleaving of the 3,000 carat rough found in South Africa in 1905. It is perhaps the most valuable jewel in the Queen's collection.