Categories

Come on in! Join Pinterest today...it only takes like a second or so.

Sarah Czajkowski

Sarah Czajkowski

Anything that makes me smile, gets pinned. Period. Doesn't matter if its food, clothes, men, humor, animals, art... i like it, so will everyone else :)

Spicy Chipotle White Bean Dip - A healthy bean dip with a spicy kick that you could easily make in the food processor in 5 minutes!

Cream Cheese-Filled Banana Bread - Banana bread that's like having cheesecake baked in! Soft, fluffy, easy and tastes ahhhh-mazing!

Baked Broccoli Parmesan Dip - A wonderfully hot and cheesy broccoli dip that is sure to be a crowd pleaser!

I wear black when I work out its like a funeral for my fat workout inspiration Iron On UPRINT on Etsy, $2.50

I find 90% of my pins while sitting on the toilet. I find the other 10% while sitting in important meetings at work.

This restored my faith in humanity

The only thing I throw back on Thursday is wine :) #wine

Triscuit Pizza - A healthy snack, lunch, or Game Day appetizer!

Blueberry + Avocado Detox Smoothie | jillianastasia.co...

How to wash your face with coconut oil... - no more pimples or dryness...and my acne scars healed!

"I started running December 2009 to prepare for a 10K race and soon became hooked. I now compete in at least one race every month and I've finished three half-marathons! This is a constant reminder that I really am an athlete." -Michelle (via @jayne evangelista evangelista evangelista Olsgaard mag)

I know you love me.Come and take me home.:)

faith in humanity restored (8)

Cauliflower Bites with Cheddar Mustard Dipping Sauce ~ Fresh cauliflower florets are dipped in dijon-seasoned egg whites then coated with parmesan cheese bread crumbs and baked to a golden brown.

10 DIY:: Amazing Kitchen Updates on a Dime !! I love the light over the sink, the chalk board and the framed recipe card. I am totally going to frame a few of my late grandmother's recipes and hang them next to the sink.

Thrift Store Furniture Makeovers • Tutorials and ideas, including this "Pottery Barn style dresser makeover" by 'Southern Revivals'!

old french pocket door used instead of a glass shower enclosure. Curtain on inside. Quite loving this idea!