Travel and Places
The Palazzo Ducale or Palace of the Doges is one of Genoa's most historical buildings. Construction started around 1298, when Genoa was a republic and an economical power throughout the Mediterranean. Since 1339 it is called the "Palace of the Doges" when it became the seat of the first Genoese Doge, Simon Boccanegra.Today, after centuries of expansion and restorations, the Palazzo Ducale is used as a multi-cultural centre. It now host important events, exhibitions, prestigious activities etc
Bock Promontory.The Bock Promontory is a rock on which Siegfried, Count of Ardenne, built his castle in 963. This would be the start of the city of Luxembourg. Under the castle is a 23 km long network of passages and galleries called the Bock Casemates. They used to house soldiers, kitchens and workshops.
Milford Sound, New Zealand