Photos from The Salt Lake Tribune archives and our Look Back series.
Dining Room - William H. Culmer House, C Street, Salt Lake City.
First floor dining room - Keith-Brown House, 529 East South Temple, Salt Lake City.
Stained glass dome - Keith-Brown House, 529 East South Temple, Salt Lake City.
Looking north east on Main Street, just south of 100 South, in Salt Lake City, Tuesday June 3, 2014 and the same view seen sometime in the 1860s. (Trent Nelson | The Salt Lake Tribune)
A view of Main and South Temple, looking north, is seen on May 27, 2014, and again in 1950. (Leah Hogsten | The Salt Lake Tribune)
In the top frame the Salt Lake Bees play the Albuquerque Isotopes in a AAA baseball matchup, Tuesday May 20, 2014 at Smith's Ballpark in Salt Lake City. Below is an undated photo from Community Park, which was on the same piece of ground as the modern day ballpark. Community Park burned down in 1947 and was rebuilt as Derk's Field.
The northwest corner of the intersection of South Temple and State Street is seen in two different pictures. The top from is from May 20, 2014 while the bottom frame is most likely from the late 1890s.
The City County Building is seen on May 20, 2014 in the top frame and again shortly after construction was completed in the 1890s.
The Rio Grande Station is seen on May 20, 2014 and in August, 1910.
The view from the intersection of 400 S. State St. is seen on May 20, 2014, above and in 1908 in the bottom panel.
200 South Main Street looking northwest as seen May 20, 2014, and sometime in the early 1900s. The site which was once the Kenyon Hotel is now the US Bank building.
200 South Main Street looking south from the northeast corner of the intersection as seen on May 20, 2014 and also in September of 1950.
Abravanel Hall, seen here on May 20, 2014, was once the site of the Valley House Hotel which was run by Wilford Woodruff before he became the president of the LDS church.
Above is a view of Main Street featuring the ZCMI facade and the Walker Bank in the distance on May 20, 2014. Below is a similar view from Sept. 11, 1916, featuring a temporary arch over Main Street.
Above is a view of downtown Salt Lake City on May 20, 2014 and below is a similar view from May 13, 1908.
Above is a present day view of "Suicide Rock" at the mouth of Parley's Canyon, and below is the same view from sometime in the late 1800s.
The Boston building as seen on May 20, 2014, left and at an unknown date in the early 1900s on the right.
Salt Lake Red Sox players in 1912.
Baseball players from the Tintic mining camp in Eureka, Utah, circa 1890.
A Look Back: Baseball in Utah around 1900
Several dozen 4-H club members gathered outdoors to watch a race at a picnic in 1912.
Masonic Patrol group on the steps of the Masonic Temple, Feb. 16, 1907.
The Utah state legislators posed for group photo in front of Salt Lake City and County Building in 1906.