The Imperial Glass Company was founded in 1901 by Edward Muhleman, with production beginning in 1904. The handmade glasswares were sold worldwide and were usually made of pressed glass patterns. The factory located at 29th Street in Bellaire, Ohio was labeled as one of the largest glass factories under one roof. The company's most famous product is their "Candlewick" series, which even has a street named for it in Bellaire. Visit http://www.tias.com for many other examples of Candlewick.
49 Pins5.28k Followers