Georg Michael Pfaff started producing sewing machines in 1862 in Kaiserlauten, the firm was successful gradually increasing production and by 1890 about 500 machines a week were bring produced. A new factory was built around 1900 and by 1910 the firm had produced 1 million machines. In 1926 Pfaff became a Limited Company. After the Second World War the Company continued to expand taking over Gritzner-Kayser in 1957.
35 Pins114 Followers