SPOOKY LOOKING!!!!!!....Iberville Parish, Louisiana. "Belle Grove. Vicinity of White Castle. Greek Revival mansion of 75 rooms. Ruinous condition. Built 1857 by John Andrews, who sold it to Stone Ware. Occupied by Ware family until circa 1913." The decaying portico of what was reputedly the largest plantation home in the South.
Just one of many abandoned Russian villages, scattered across huge Russia. People simply leave for cities where they can earn more, and thousands of Russian wooden architecture masterpieces, sometimes more than 200 years old, stay by their own.