Student nurse's room in the Moses Shoenberg Memorial School of Nursing Building, 1929. The Jewish Hospital of St. Louis had completed its new 250-bed facility on Kingshighway Blvd. in 1927. The nursing school was housed in the north wing of the first floor of the new hospital until the Shoenberg Building was completed in May 1929. "Bernard Becker Medical Library, Washington University School of Medicine"