CO safe 2019

Collection by Be CO Safe

114 
Pins
 • 
14 
Followers

Raising awareness to carbon monoxide injuries and fatalities.

Be CO Safe
This is adorable! Today is the beginning of Gas Safe Registers - Gas Safety Week They have developed a chidren's book 'Bad Nana' to promote gas safety and carbon monoxide education. Well Done !

Gas Safety Week - Bad Nana

This is adorable! Today is the beginning of Gas Safe Registers - Gas Safety Week 2019. They have developed a chidren's book 'Bad Nana' to promote gas safety and carbon monoxide education. Well Done @GasSafeRegister !!

  Safety First, Child Safety, News 25, All Schools, Investigations, Your Child, City, Children, Toddlers

Kid Safety - Day 1: Does your child's school have CO alarms?

Not all schools have CO alarms - laws vary from state to state and city to city. https://www.boston25news.com/news/25-investigates-uncovers-mass-schools-that-dont-have-co-detectors/982659031 #SafetyFirst, #COsafe2019, #COsafe, #beCOsafe, #carbonmonoxide

I apologize for my inactivity. My kids are all back in school, including the youngest who is now is full day Kindergarten! Stay tuned for more posts on CO safety at school - including parking lots, school buses, CO awareness, and air quality education.

Back to School

I apologize for my inactivity. My kids are all back in school, including the youngest who is now is full day Kindergarten! Stay tuned for more posts on CO safety at school - including parking lots, school buses, CO awareness, and air quality education. #airquality #SafetyFirst

1 day until departure for our cross country trip from Chicago to Cali! Happy to see a carbon monoxide warning on the Coleman U. Carbon monoxide safety is NOT common knowledge!

Image Gallery » BE CO SAFE

1 day until departure for our cross country trip from Chicago to Cali! Happy to see a carbon monoxide warning on the Coleman U.S.A. stove! Carbon monoxide safety is NOT common knowledge! #COsafe2019, #beCOsafe, #liveCOsafe, #travelCOsafe, #carbonmonoxide

Carbon monoxide poisoning suspected in deaths of San Antonio father, two girls at West Side home

Carbon monoxide poisoning suspected in deaths of San Antonio father, two girls at West Side home

Linking to some recent news stories this week. This story shows the need for carbon monoxide education! Generator safety is NOT common knowledge. http://ow.ly/tI9a50uCgHS #COsafe2019, #beCOsafe, #liveCOsafe

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning ~The Silent Killer! Camp Counselor, Hotel Staff, Open Window, Happy Endings, Along The Way, Us Travel, Stuff To Do, Hotels, Room

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning ~ The Silent Killer!

On our upcoming trip, we will be staying in several hotels along the way. Hotels may NOT have CO alarms in every room. Katie O'Grady's story is a reminder, with luckily a happy ending! Read her family's story here: http://ow.ly/Ou5O50uz3d2 #COsafe2019, #beCOsafe, #travelCOsafe

Here's How to Avoid Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in Your Car

Here's How to Avoid Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in Your Car

How to avoid carbon monoxide poisoning in your car - http://ow.ly/6j2U50uy6Zx We will be driving from Chicago to California in 9 days! I will have a SPARROW @sparrowsense with me throughout the trip! #COsafe2019, #beCOsafe, #travelCOsafe, #driveCOsafe

RV 101: Carbon Monoxide Awareness

We are getting ready for a family camping trip! Today I am linking to the KOA Blog - excellent tips for CO awareness with generator safety and portable propane heaters. http://ow.ly/tQmj50ux9Kb #COsafe2019, #beCOsafe, #travelCOsafe, #carbonmonoxide

This month is dedicated to travelling Camping, driving, boating, flying and sleeping across the country with CO safety in mind! We will be testing out on a 3 week camping / road trip from Chicago to California starting June Tuned!

Image Gallery » BE CO SAFE

This month is dedicated to travelling #COsafe. Camping, driving, boating, flying and sleeping across the country with CO safety in mind! We will be testing out @SPARROWsense on a 3 week camping / road trip from Chicago to California starting June 15th..Stay Tuned! #COsafe2019

Couple with local ties dies of carbon monoxide poisoning

Couple with local ties dies of carbon monoxide poisoning

Highlighting the danger of Keyless Ignitions. Most people have no idea that some cars with keyless ignitions have no auto shutoff. #driveCOsafe http://ow.ly/EzPg50utlby #COsafe2019, #beCOsafe, #COsafe

Carbon Monoxide Leak Forces Days Inn to Evacuate

Carbon Monoxide Leak Forces Days Inn to Evacuate

Hotels are a special case within CO awareness - Some have CO alarms, Some do not. Many do not have alarms in every room. Just like homes, laws vary from state to state. http://ow.ly/RFZv50uqdum #COsafe2019, #beCOsafe, #COsafe, #carbonmonoxide

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Apartments are a special consideration for Carbon Monoxide - Faulty heating systems, gas appliances, and cars in garages can cause harm throughout a building. http://ow.ly/dVkG50un9Wx #COsafe2019, #beCOsafe, #COsafe

The owners of a condo unit in an Airdrie complex where a young boy died of carbon monoxide poisoning have launched a class action lawsuit over dangerous levels of the gas.

Carbon monoxide death of Alberta boy catalyst for class action lawsuit by condo owners

Class Action Lawsuit from boys death in Feb. 2018. Condo building - On demand hot water heaters - they require a certain type of venting, if not done properly can be a CO risk. This story shows the complexity of CO issues! http://ow.ly/PJws50uksN2 #COsafe2019, #beCOsafe, #COsafe

Adult dead, youth injured after suspected carbon monoxide poisoning in Salmon Arm

Adult dead, youth injured after suspected carbon monoxide poisoning in Salmon Arm

CO in the News - Sources of CO We can forget how many different ways CO can cause harm. This one was in a tent. http://ow.ly/m0iS50ui7mK #COsafe2019, #beCOsafe, #COsafe, #carbonmonoxide

CO safe 2019 - campaign for CO safety to raise awareness to the dangers of carbon monoxide. Every day a new graphic is posted to social media

Image Gallery » BE CO SAFE

Keyless ignition / no shut- off SARASOTA, Fla. — A well-known Boston-area academic couple died of carbon monoxide poisoning in their home after they apparently left their keyless car running in their garage. http://ow.ly/tH1Q50uewDS #COsafe2019, #beCOsafe, #carbonmonoxide

CO safe 2019 - campaign for CO safety to raise awareness to the dangers of carbon monoxide. Every day a new graphic is posted to social media

Image Gallery » BE CO SAFE

Continuing CO in the news this week. We often ignore these stories, as they are so heartbreaking yet constant! Every day a story like this makes headlines. https://www.10tv.com/article/water-heater-blame-carbon-monoxide-deaths-genoa-township-family-investigation-finds-2019-may #COsafe2019, #beCOsafe, #COsafe