Time Capsule Covers
These plates covered the time capsules in the College Hall sidewalk from graduating classes 1930 to 1969. Each class designed its own capsule cover, reflecting ideas of the time. Due to weather and wear, the capsules leaked, the contents deteriorated, and the capsules eventually were removed from the sidewalk. For many years, the capsules were displayed in an oak frame in College Hall. They were transfered to the archives in 2010.