A listener-supported classical music service of @USCedu. Stream us online at http://www.kusc.org
The celebration wouldn't be complete without fortune and almond cookies!
all credit for finding this one goes to Brian Lauritzen
Starting the morning with pan dulce from our friends at Arts for LA.
George Bernard Shaw, writer and music critic
This funky find comes straight from a KUSC listener who posted it on our facebook page. Thanks listener!
Cake to celebrate our 66th Bday on 10/24/12.
I guess it's not "technically" a beard.
Here at KUSC, 70% of our support comes from listeners just like you. The other 30% comes from red vines.
Two KUSC heroes join forces in the on-air studio.
Not technically edible.