The Palace of Cortés (Spanish: Palacio de Cortés) in Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico, is the oldest conserved colonial era civil structure on the continental Americas, being almost 500 years old. The building began as a fortified residence for Hernán Cortés and his second wife Juana Zúñiga. It was built in 1526, over a Tlahuica/Aztec tribute collection center, which was destroyed by the Spanish during the Conquest.
Cuernavaca, Mor. Palacio Cortes(museo) Hernan Cortes a donde se llevo a su Malinche