CCM San Francisco
2013 saw our last market, after 23 years, in San Francisco. It was a good run, but the circumstances at Fort Mason have changed to make it harder to stage a…
Similar ideas popular now
Wonderful holiday shopping at the Pasadena Convention Center this November. Print out this image for two free admissions!
30th Year Celebration this coming June at the Pasadena Convention Center. Join us!
Jewelry by Judy Goskey, a featured artist at the next Contemporary Crafts Market at the Pasadena Convention Center Exhibit Hall, October 31-November 2, 2014.
Contemporary Crafts Market's 29th season opens in Pasadena June 20-22, 2014. Print out this postcard and bring a friend...it will admit two free!
After 28 seasons, this will be the last of our events in Santa Monica till the (unfunded) renovations are completed. Join us on June 7-9. Print for two free passes ($16 value).
What a great weekend we had at the Fort Mason Festival Pavilion! Thank you to all who attended and supported these great artists.
242. Mod’s philosophy is an integral part of her collection and has never wavered since her childhood. “Women come in all different shapes and sizes. My designs accentuate the shape and curves of a woman while still remaining elegant. I want women to feel confident and comfortable so their inner beauty can shine through.” www.modcollections.com
241. Vera Wesley: "I believe what you wear speaks to "Who you are"....Therefore, I design and sew Artisan Clothing that tells the world who you are, someone who appreciates wearing works of art. I specialize in a collection of woven & knit wool, boiled to full the fibers, then pieced & sewn into vests, jackets, scarves & hats. www.verawesleydesigns.com
240. Glenn Dizon: Opal, Spessartite garnet, Pink Spinel and diamond Necklace. See more at the Festival Pavilion, Fort Mason in San Francisco, March 9 & 10.
Free passes? Yes, for our Pinterest friends. Just print and bring to the ticket taker at the Festival Pavilion, Fort Mason in San Francisco, March 9 & 10. $16 value. More information at www.CraftSource.org
238. Robbie Curnow: Bi-pass tension set diamond ring with a 1.5mm diamond flush set on the end. The metal is a custom alloy of 21kt yellow gold. www.jewelscurnow.com
237. This will be Jewels Curnow first year at Contemporary Crafts Market. Our booth number is F619. www.jewelscurnow.com
236. Jackson Gray - Spiral vase, perfect size for those home-grown, short-stemmed flowers. Snowy River Sgraffito Platter, suitable for hanging. Large sgraffito coffee mug. www.jackpots-pottery.com
235. Jackson Gray - "Lone Coyote" Black & white sgraffito platter, 13" diameter and suitable for hanging. Large hand-built Tri-foot mugs in Mottled Blue. Adorable Tri-foot Salt & Pepper Shakers. All will be available at the CCM San Francisco show. www.jackpots-pottery.com
234. John Moldovan: "New pieces I plan to be available at the show." www.jmoldovan.com John Moldovan
A printout of this image, brought to Fort Mason's Festival Pavilion, will net two free admissions. If you have the app on your iPhone you can scan the QR code and present the electronic image for two free admissions March 9 & 10. Value: $16
233. Desiree Gillingham creates fine art lighted wall sculptures and Tiffany style lamp shades using natural sea shells. www.ShellShades.com
232. Brian Condran will be exhibiting in the March 9 & 10 San Francisco CCM event, Fort Mason Festival Pavilion as a participant in the Baulines Craft Guild booth.
230. Cedide Olcay. The cdd silhouettes collection consists of felt, nuno felt, hand knit and sewn clothing, accessories, fiber jewelry and other objects. email@example.com
229. Emilio Sotelo: "I'm a third generation silversmith. My innate passion for design, coupled with the skills learned from my father to transform raw silver into beautiful silver jewelry, encouraged me to create my own jewelry line. The words that best describe my designs are clean, modern, bold, and unique!" www.emiliosotelojewelry.com
This is a great deal. Just print out this postcard and bring to the show for two free admissions. $16 value.
228. Michael Childs will be showing at the March 9 & 10 Contemporary Crafts Market, Fort Mason in San Francisco. www.michaelchilds.com
227. Alex Friedman is passionate about tapestry and believes that the serene aspects of a woven tapestry has the power to bring peace and harmony into any space. www.alexfriedmantapestry.com