Abandoned farm house in rural western Oklahoma at sunset, located just north of Packsaddle wildlife management area. Many old farmhouses are still left standing in Oklahoma that have been abandoned as farms and ranches get bigger and the state's population moves to the metro areas.
Baron Hill, Angelsey. Originally built in 1618 for the Bulkeley family, the mansion was remodelled into the Neo-Palladian style in 1776 by the architect Samuel Wyatt. It remained the Bulkeley family home until sometime in the 1920s, when they moved to more modest accomodation and the mansion was then used for storage.