Former church buildings converted into all kinds of other facility usage, known as adaptive reuse. (also known as "xhurches")
Cafe in the church
Cafe in the church. St. Andrew's Church was once the centre of a Church of Ireland parish, dating back to the 11th century. The present building was built in 1866, but there was a church on the site since 1665. St. Andrew's was sold by the Church of Ireland in 1994, and is now the main Tourist Information Office for Dublin.