Emily Stout

Emily Stout

An anal annie who can't get enough crafting and organization.
Emily Stout
More ideas from Emily
Here is a before and after of this 1950's Cape Cop we remodeled. It is amazing what a little paint and some TLC can do to a place . #baystreetbungalows #houseflip #remodel #beforeandafter

Here is a before and after of this 1950's Cape Cop we remodeled. It is amazing what a little paint and some TLC can do to a place . #baystreetbungalows #houseflip #remodel #beforeandafter

** Farmhouse Board and batten Shutters ** ~ A perfect way to add curb appeal to your home for a great price! : ) ~ Listing is for One pair = 2

** Farmhouse Board and batten Shutters ** ~ A perfect way to add curb appeal to your home for a great price! : ) ~ Listing is for One pair = 2

Raise your hand if you love a great find! I went to Ikea today to pick up a few placemats and stumbled upon this fall/autumn throw and some fun pillows for my couch! Had to have the throw for $20....and the cute grey sweater pillows were $18 the check pillow and leafy reversible stripe pillows were $11 each with inserts!

Raise your hand if you love a great find! I went to Ikea today to pick up a few placemats and stumbled upon this fall/autumn throw and some fun pillows for my couch! Had to have the throw for $20....and the cute grey sweater pillows were $18 the check pillow and leafy reversible stripe pillows were $11 each with inserts!

made of a board pulled from a pallet, spray painted black, then painted with a brush in Valspar Antique White Eggshell, two coats. While the sign was drying I printed the letters in Times New Roman (just the outlines to save ink) and cut them out, traced on to the board, and then painted with black acrylic paint the letters. After that dried, I simply took a power sander to the sign.

made of a board pulled from a pallet, spray painted black, then painted with a brush in Valspar Antique White Eggshell, two coats. While the sign was drying I printed the letters in Times New Roman (just the outlines to save ink) and cut them out, traced on to the board, and then painted with black acrylic paint the letters. After that dried, I simply took a power sander to the sign.