It’s best to avoid wearing perfume or cologne when you’re going to be in the sun for a prolonged period of time. Perfumes and colognes, especially those that contain oils from musk, sandalwood, citrus, bergamot, and vanilla, can actually be chemically changed by the sun. This chemical change can trigger an allergic reaction in the skin and increase the chance of hyper-pigmentation (age spots). Yikes! But prevention is easy: use a healthy, natural sunscreen and skip the fragrance!

pin 371
heart 63
speech 1

Melasma is frequently referred to as ‘’Chloasma Faciei’’. It is a dark skin discolouration. The discolouration is usually brown in colour and irregular in shape. Women are frequently affected by this problem. Common causes include sun exposure, pregnancy, intake of birth control pills, allergic reaction to medications or cosmetics and so on. Usually, this problem affects the forehead, nose, cheeks and lips. An individual may obtain relief from melasma with the use of different natural cures…

pin 1

Evening Primrose Oil Overcame Persistent Allergic Reaction to Sun Exposure Home Remedy - The People's Pharmacy®

pin 1
heart 2

Prev post1 of 2Next Chapped or dry lips are a common problem that can be painful and unattractive. Common symptoms are dryness, redness, cracking, flaking, and tender or sore lips. Some of the main causes are vitamin deficiency, allergic reaction, dehydration, smoking, excessive licking of lips, sun exposure and harsh weather. There are many commercial

pin 35
heart 4

#David Bryant seeking medics who saved him after severe allergic reaction while flying to Adelaide - Herald Sun: Herald Sun David Bryant…

PENCIL CACTUS: Needs very little care. Full sun and temperatures of at least 65 F. It will need water approximately every two to three weeks in summer but no water in winter. Allow the plant to dry out between watering. Produces a toxin in the sap that can cause an allergic reaction. Take cuttings with a sterile razor blade and let them dry for two days to form a callus. Insert the cuttings into soil at least an inch deep and mist. Toxic to Dogs & Cats. Irritating but over-rated in toxicity.

Pinterest • The world’s catalog of ideas
Search