Pinterest • The world’s catalog of ideas

Mixed inspirational & think worthy quotes

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm - Winston Churchill

3
1

"You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw rocks at every dog that barks." Winston Churchill

6

"If you're going through hell, Keep Going". Winston Churchill spent a little time in hell ... and kept moving until he got through it !

12

Linky: Oh! How Pinteresting

Winston Churchill...one of my all time favorite quotes.

27
7

Winston Churchill quote about bravery and courage

1.2k
187

Continuous effort — not strength or intelligence — is the key to unlocking our potential.

473
73
1

poetic quotes | ... , Churchill, Winston Churchill quote, Winston Churchill quotes

5
1

I believe this quote should actually be attributed to F.W. Smith (Lord Birkenhead). From what I see of Churchill, his reply would have been similar. Winston Churchill Quotes | QuoteHD

7
3

Winston Churchill

Attitude is 90% of the battle. The other 10% is what you end up doing with it. A Winston Churchill quote #Attitude

1