Pinterest • The world’s catalog of ideas
from Popular Mechanics

DeWalt Drills Get More Muscle and Battery Life

106
6

" But occasionally I've been known to smash" wtf was sards smashing and from what we know her hammer can change forms and even be a drill

1.3k
847
16

how to drill holes in beach rocks (why? because then you could thread them onto a post in the ground and make those towering piles of rocks)

1.2k
96
from GraphicRiver

Tools Icons

Tools Icons — Vector EPS #scissors #saw • Available here → https://graphicriver.net/item/tools-icons/10905002?ref=pxcr

6
2
1
from The Awesome Daily - Your daily dose of awesome

98% Of People Who Take This Test Are Mind Blown , The Other 2% Are Just Weird

This is a simple test but what happens at the end will probably blow your mind. It happens to be one of those cool things that no one can really explain, but is totally fascinating. It isn't hard science, but you need to try it and see for yourself.

245
79
44