▶ 45 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT POLAND - YouTube. Information for Non Poles.
Here are 25 interesting facts about the beautiful country of Poland!
25 Facts About Poland That You Didn’t Know
Polônia e Lituânia
Top 10: Awesome Facts About Poland - YouTube
5% of me says, "Whoa, how cool!" And the other 95% says, "Ew. Germs." =P
25 Interesting Facts About Poland |
Gdansk old town, Gdansk, Poland #travel #photos #statues
On the blog
Fun Facts about Poland Never a Dull Day in Poland
Poland - Chopin statue, Warszawa. Facts about Poland: Area: 312,683 sq km. Central European plain with Baltic coastline. Population: 38,038,094. Capital: Warsaw. Official language: Polish. 20 languages.
Art - Statues - Sculptures
Let’s talk a bit about Hungary… kinda interesting. I'm Hungarian on my Dad's side.