A fire that destroyed eight units at an apartment complex in Holland Township, Mich., was sparked by a man using a propane torch to cook a squirrel for lunch.He was on a deck on the 3rd floor of the Clearview Apartments, using a torch to burn off the squirrel’s fur when the deck caught fire. He was removing the animal’s fur in preparation to eat it. Keep it up and I, Sugar Bush Squirrel, will show you a man-cooking squirrel!!! Stop eating squirrels!!!!!!
S'mores No Bake Cheesecake - the filling of this no-bake cheesecake uses cool whip and marshmallow fluff to keep it light but still taste like a real s'more. Idea to take it one step further: stick mini marshmallows around the outside of the filling and use a kitchen torch to toast them!