Minley Manor, nr Farnborough, Hampshire. By Henry Clutton, 1858-62, for Raikes Currie, banker and MP. Chapel and orangery by George Devey added in 1886, and a large wing by Arthur Castings in the late 1880s. Wildly asymmetrical French Gothic with very tall roofs. The grounds include a 600m long avenue of Wellingtonia trees. Private residence until 1936, then sold to the Ministry of Defence; used by the army until 2014. House and garden have been used in several movies.