Pinterest • The world’s catalog of ideas

Dads don't babysit (it's called "parenting") Source: https://www.facebook.com/Thedadnetwork/

289
100
1

10 Famous Men Made Hotter by Feminism - Cosmopolitan.com

817
243
4
from Notey

25 Times Famous Men Stood Up For Feminism In The Most Epic Way Ever

Thank you. It sucks that things are worse and we should definitely try to fix those things, but just because there are bigger tragedies doesn't mean that the lesser ones aren't important.

298
116
from The Huffington Post

27 Fierce Feminist Prints You’ll Want To Hang On Your Wall

https://www.etsy.com/listing/244652473/bell-hooks-quote-charity-art-print?ga_order=most_relevant

7
1
from Notey

Here’s Unequivocal Proof That Men Can Be Feminists Too

Feminist men - Matt Damon.

456
156
7

True that. Everyone has been taught growing up that a man is to be respected, like your father and your educators, and women are to be seen as the consoling and hindering type. This is a form of feminism, we are to be seen and respected the exact same as men and vice versa.

343
87
1

Emmeline Pankhurst quote that asks this question. IS IT RIGHT for only 49% to deserve to fight for their liberties? The other 51% are wrong?

5
1

More people are concerned with why women stay in abusive relationships than why men are abusing women. Or men, men get abused too.

777
212
31
from Ravishly

Dear Men, This Is What You Need To Know About Feminism

Dear anti-feminist men, I’m writing to you because I want to have a discussion.