Pinterest • The world’s catalog of images
from iFeeltech, INC

Intel spins out Intel Security with TPG to form new McAfee valued at $4.2B

 Intel announced today that it has plans to spin off its security unit into a new company that will be owned in-part by private equity firm TPG. Intel will retain a 49 percent ownership stake of the entity with TPG taking the majority stake. In exchange, Intel will be receiving $3.1 billion in cash. Intel’s security…

1

How Intel Security Protects Enterprise Data - Infographic by Intel IT Center via slideshare

2

Network troubleshooting flowchart

47
5

McAfee lives again as Intel spins off security arm Read more Technology News Here --> http://digitaltechnologynews.com Intel is selling off a majority stake in its security division formerly McAfee to private investment firm TPG. Essentially Intel's security arm will be spun off into an independent company which will once again be known as McAfee and TPG will own 51% of the firm with Intel keeping hold of the remaining 49%. The deal will see Intel receive $3.1 billion (around 2.3 billion…

Intel spins out Intel Security with TPG to form new McAfee valued at $4.2B Intel announced today that it has plans to spin off its security unit into a new company that will be owned in-part by private equity firm TPG. Intel will retain a 49 percent ownership stake of the entity with TPGtaking the majority stake. In exchange Intel will be receiving $3.1 billion in cash. Intels security unit originated from its acquisition of McAfee. The $7.68 billion transaction closed in 2011 and in the…

3

Intel Security Designa A Gastón Gualdoni Como Nuevo Sales Manager Para América…

from TechCrunch

Intel spins out Intel Security with TPG to form new McAfee valued at $4.2B

Intel announced today that it has plans to spin off its security unit into a new company that will be owned in-part by private equity firm TPG. Intel will..

1

Intel spins out Intel Security with TPG to form new McAfee v

New MCAFEE ANTIVIRUS ANTI VIRUS INTEL SECURITY LOT OF 3 COPIES FOR 1PC - http://electronics.goshoppins.com/software/new-mcafee-antivirus-anti-virus-intel-security-lot-of-3-copies-for-1pc/

Webcam Hacking - Awareness and Concern - A study of 250 laptop users

40
20