I have this weird relationship with my chronic illness where I spend 75% of my time trying to pretend it doesn’t exist and the other 25% trying to explain that it DOES exist to a bunch of people who don’t believe me.
What if there was a guy who actually did not exist, but wanted to exist really badly. Yeah, like Rise of the Guardians, but expanded on and where he for real doesn't exist, instead of just being invisible.
Blue Enamel Kokoshnik ~ The Westminsters have this intriguing tiara from Chaumet. A kokoshnik is often used to refer to a tiara that takes the shape of the traditional fabric Russian headdresses. This one, however, is an unusually literal translation in which blue enamel serves to mimic the fabric kokoshniks were made of and diamond flowers translate to the ornamentation kokoshniks often featured. This one was originally bought by the 2nd Duke of Westminster.