Pinterest • The world’s catalog of ideas

Azure App Service - Logic App Editor

from Dirt & Boogers

Logic Apps for Preschoolers

I'm not totally against a bit of screen time for kids, and some educational apps now and again can be good.  Everyone always talks about how great educatio

Handling Azure Alerts with Azure Logic Apps

1

Fun with Logic App for Kids Apple iPhone iPad by Happy Touch

1
from Marketing Land

App Store Ratings: A Single Star Jump Can Mean 340% More Downloads

Scott Logic app store ratings distribution - Apptentive calculated that “jumping from a 2-star to a 3-star rating effectively increases your app store conversion by 340 percent . . . [and] jumping from 3 to 4 stars increases your conversion by an additional 89 percent.” The survey is silent on the question of apps without ratings. A 2014 analysis of the Apple app store by Scott Logic found that roughly 60 percent of apps didn’t have any ratings. The remaining 40 percent.....

APP FOR ANDROID - FREE KIDS LOGIC game-for-kids-kids apps lr-android

1
from Instructables.com

Raspberry Pi Surveillance Rover (Land Drone)

Ever wanted to have a surveillance drone to monitor your surroundings? Of course you have! Using a Raspberry Pi for the on-board logic, this compact, mobile computer, will create a local port that streams a video in real-time while simultaneously creating Bluetooth sockets to read values sent by a custom android app. The app syncs with the drone and uses user input to send instructions to the drone instantly. This project is fairly difficult to make from scratch, so hopefully the following…

1
5

Little Solver - Preschool Logic Game by Innovative Mobile Apps

Mobile business apps solutions from LBS logics in upper austria can help all companies to save a lot of money. Mobile business apps solutions from LBS logics austria makes tracking and tracing easy. For more details, please visit here https://www.lbs-logics.com

1

TouchDAW Free Android App - playslack.com , Demo version of TouchDAW, a full-featured DAW controller with some general purpose MIDI tools. Lets you remote control popular digital audio workstation software as known from standard hardware control surfaces.This is a MIDI controller! The app does not itself play or record audio! Supports Cubase / Nuendo, Live, Logic, Pro Tools, Sonar, FL Studio, REAPER, Reason, Studio One, Samplitude, SAWStudio Digital Performer (7.2+), Vegas / Acid…

1