The Tsar Bell also known as the Tsarsky Kolokol, Tsar Kolokol III, or Royal Bell, is a 6.14 metres (20.1 ft) tall, 6.6 metres (22 ft) diameter bell on display on the grounds of the Moscow Kremlin. The bell was commissioned by Empress Anna Ivanovna, niece of Peter the Great. The present bell is sometimes referred to as Kolokol III (Bell III), because it is the third generation.
Inside the Cathedral of Assumption, the Moscow Kremlin. The church decoration is dominated by its fresco painting. The huge iconostasis dates from 1547, but its two highest tiers are later additions from 1626 and 1653/1654. It addition to its liturgical function, the Cathedral is a Treasury of Orthodox relics, as the Nail from The Savior's Cross, the Stick of St. Peter of Moscow, The Miraculous Icon after Virgin Mary from Vladimir.