Pinterest • The world’s catalog of images

Tattoos - A Mara Salvatrucha (commonly abbreviated as MS, Mara, and MS-13) gang member. A transnational criminal gang that originated in Los Angeles and has spread worldwide. S)

67
13
1
from Investor's Business Daily

MS-13 Gang Epidemic Tests Obama's Amnesty Excuse

A member of the MS-13 gang does time inside the Ciudad Barrios prison in El Salvador. Newscom

2
from Mail Online

Suspect arrested for murder had been deported twice in five months

The fourth suspect, Jose Coreas Ventura, is still wanted on first-degree murder. All four suspects in the murder were associated with the notorious MS-13 gang

VIOLENT RAPE OF SIXTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL BY 3 MS-13 GANG MEMBERS. "IMMIGRANTS" FROM EL SALVADOR.

3
2

BREAKING: Notorious “MS-13″ Gang Members Found Crossing the Border [WATCH] -- Much has been made of the humanitarian aspects of American’s current border crisis despite the fact that of the tens of thousands who have crossed the border, only 20% are Unaccompanied Minors or Pregnant Mothers. As a result, some have questioned why more attention has not been paid to the other 80%, of whom less is known. [...] 07/21

1