Buffalo Central Terminal, opened in 1929 for the New York Central Railroad, is one of those rare former railway stations that is empty but not abandoned (anymore at least), and as a result appears frozen in time.
At first glance this might appear to be New York Central's Harmon shop in 1958. In reality all three of these locomotives -- E9 4096, FPA4 1390, and FL9 2013 -- originally worked for the Union Pacific, Canadian National, and New Haven respectively. In fact, the NYC never owned E9s, FPA4s, or FL9s! The scene was part of a railfan day at the Danbury Railway Museum in Connecticut.