Killing stink bugs This concoction is effective!! Must add in order or u will have suds: 2C hot water 1C vinegar 1/2 C Dawn Give it a lil swirl, put nozzle on full blast & commence to killing!! I sprayed all around my windows & they started dying instantly!!
4 Steps To Keep Stinkbugs Out Of Your House For Good
4 Steps To Keep Stinkbugs Out Of Your House For Good http://www.rodalesorganiclife.com/home/4-steps-to-keep-stinkbugs-out-of-your-house-for-good?cid=soc_Rodale's%2520Organic%2520Life%2520-%2520RodalesOrganicLife_FBPAGE_Rodale's%2520Organic%2520Life__
Simple DIY Stink Bug Trap (Works Fast) Build One Today!
I hate stink bugs! It's those super sticky feet that get me... Yuck! I hate the way you can catch one in cup or jar etc, open the window and give it a shake and then when you close the window and go to put the cup/jar down, you notice the stink bug is...
How to exterminate stink bugs: Isopropyl Alcohol = bug spray. In fact, it's the only thing we've found that kills stink bugs without them spraying. We've also sprayed wasps in the air and they were dead when they hit the ground. You'll need: spray bottle, rubbing alcohol, liquid detergent, water. Fill the spray bottle with 85% water, add a dash soft soap, fill the remaining 15% with rubbing alcohol. Then Mix and then spray. From Easy Garden Bag on Facebook
To keep wasps from setting up a home near your front door or around your home - mix 2-3 tablespoons of Dawn dishsoap and about 2-3 cups of water. Put into a spray bottle, shake and that's it. Spray where they keep coming back to, to make a new nest. This will also kill them and drop them like a hat.