Seaboard Coast Line RR 501, E6A, was built in November 1939, #959, FN E335-A1, as Atlantic Coast Line 501, Class DEP. It was built as E3A but it was wrecked before it was delivered. It was rebuilt as E6A. It became SCL 501 in July 1967 and retired in 1970. It was sold to Glenn Monhart and restored as ACL 501. It was sold to North Carolina Department of Transportation in 1998 and leased to North Carolina Transportation Museum.